Kali ini saya akan membagikan apa yang ingin saya tulis . Berawal dari tugas disuruh nyari contoh obat prodrug yang susah, setelah sekian halaman dicari dan berbagai keyword digunakan, akhirnya ketemu juga. tapi dalam bahasa inggris. *tapi teu nanaon lah nu penting aya* , dan saya dapat ide untuk meng-copas-kannya ke blog untuk dibagikan.
inilah contoh obat pro drugs *english used maklum hasil copy paste*
1. Monoacetylmorphine (6-MAM) is a heroin metabolite which converts into active morphine in vivo.
2. ALD-52 and MLD-41 will both convert into the active psychedelic LSD-25 .
3. Carisoprodol is metabolized into meprobamate . Until 2012, carisoprodol was not a controlled substance in the United States, but meprobamate was classified as a potentially addictive controlled substance that can produce dangerous and painful withdrawal symptoms upon discontinuation of the drug.
4. Enalapril is bioactivated by esterase to the active enalaprilat .
5. Valaciclovir is bioactivated by esterase to the active aciclovir .
6. Fosamprenavir is hydrolysed to the active amprenavir .
7. Levodopa is bioactivated by DOPA decarboxylase to the active dopamine.
8. Chloramphenicol succinate ester is used as an intravenous prodrug of chloramphenicol, because pure chloramphenicol does not dissolve in water.
9. Psilocybin is dephosphorylated to the active psilocin .
10. Heroin is deacetylated by esterase to the active morphine.
11. Molsidomine is metabolized into SIN-1 which decomposes into the active compound nitric oxide.
12. Paliperidone is an atypical antipsychotic for schizophrenia. It is the active metabolite of risperidone .
13. Prednisone , a synthetic cortico-steroid drug, is bioactivated by the liver into the active drug prednisolone, which is also a steroid.
14. Primidone is metabolized by cytochrome P450 enzymes into phenobarbital, which is major, and phenylethylmalonamide , which is
15. Dipivefrine, given topically as an anti-glaucoma drug, is bioactivated to epinephrine .
16. Lisdexamfetamine is L-lysyl amide that is metabolized in the small intestine to dextroamphetamine at a controlled (slow) rate for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
17. Diethylpropion is a diet pill that does not become active as a monoamine releaser or reuptake inhibitor until it has been N -dealkylated to ethylpropion .
18. Fesoterodine is an antimuscarinic that is bioactivated to 5-hydroxymethyl tolterodine, the principle active metabolite of tolterodine .
19. Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate is an anti-HIV drug (NtRTI class) that is bioactivated to tenofovir (PMPA).
20. Ximelagatran is dealkylated and
dehydroxylated to the active melagatran.
21. Codeine is converted into morphine by cytochrome P450 enzyme CYP2D6 .
22. Cyclophosphamide is a prodrug activated by liver cytochrome P450 (CYP) enzymes to form the metabolite 4-hydroxy cyclophosphamide.
23. Oseltamivir is an ethyl ester prodrug of Ro 64-0802, a selective inhibitor of influenza virus neuraminidase.
24. Fenofibrate is an isopropyl ester of
25. Latanoprost is an isopropyl ester, that is hydrolyzed by esterases in the cornea to the biologically active acid.
26. Olmesartan medoxomil is hydrolyzed to olmesartan during absorption from the gastrointestinal tract.
27. Mycophenolate mofetil is ester of mycophenolic acid used in transplant medicine.
udah dulu dari saya. semoga bermanfaat. ^_^